August 6, 2014

Nostalgia

I was reading the threads on doa about evolution of dolls/collections and diving through my photobucket library. Thought I'll share some stuff.

1. Kristolf's wig is getting better now that he has a beanie (or wears a hat when he's not wearing the beanie).

 photo DSC_3525editedresized_zps5a6e275b.jpg

This is what his wig used to look like before I cut it. I really like the colour but it was a Leeke Limited colour, so unless they release it again, I will only have 1 wig in this gorgous colour. Also, he had a different faceup then. Made him too a bit kinder (but wasn't right for the character).
 photo DSC_5082editedresized_zps5db2c2e8.jpg

2. A bunch of shots, mostly unintentionally group shots of my crew over the years...oh man, those group shots are bad.
I got my first doll, Gabby, and he had the crappy first faceup I did ._. Oh man. Also, digital camera with super high ISO=grainy photo.


2010 - I got a head (DENNIS :D), and a body quickly after, making the collection 2:D Also, Gabby got sent for a better faceup. (There's a few more of my faceup attempts in between though)


2011 - 3rd doll, Nat! I think this was from box opening and back then I didn't really take group photos of my dolls together cos I kept them in boxes when I didn't play with them, so it was a pain to take them all out for photos.

Also notice how I seriously didn't know how to pose so many dolls...everyone's looking everywhere... (not intentionally!).


2012? I think... - Nat got sent for faceup but I got 2 more...my Miho twins :D :D By now my photograph has actually improved (seriously) but the quality of my group shots is pretty bad compared to solo shots... and I still can't pose too many dolls together for nuts. And horror, I think this might have been taken with my DSLR. o.O Definitely remember that this was a photo taken with bad lighting in the afternoon, though.


2012 - The first proper attempt at a group photo. Also, same spot in my bedroom as the previous photo, haha. I didn't expect them to take up so much space, hence the sadly inadequete "wallpaper" at the back. Also had floating heads but they're not in the shot. And getting *a bit* better with posing more dolls but still...


2014 - The most recent photo of my crew, minus the floating heads :D Most of them look relatively the same, except the twins got new wigs, and there's alot more dolls suddenly because I skipped 2013 (no group shots then, no idea why...school? Probably) And I can still get better at posing many dolls at once (or even just 1), but it's already an improvement >_<'''

No comments:

Post a Comment