August 7, 2014

The Cousins

I think the only photo I have of Caillen and Gabby together is something on instagram, and stuff not uploaded that's still in my harddrive...BUT, I have a photo of them together now :D

They're cousins, and I actually have plans for Gabby's little sister but I've not gotten her yet (a dreaming Zaoll Luv). I like dreaming eye dolls, and I think this is my excuse for getting them, haha. Everyone in this family have dreaming eyes, haha. Also, Caillen and Gabby have similar colouration (skin, hair, eyes) except Caillen's darker than Gabby.

 photo DSC_3878editedresized_zpsa994e169.jpg
Also, damn, I made Caillen's bracelet but the elastic end is showing instead of the metal side, oh well...
And Gabby's the older cousin. He's actually a year older than Caillen but soooo much shorter, haha.

Have a solo shot of Gabby cos he doesn't have many shots nowadays (what's with all the new dolls, ehh).
 photo DSC_3906editedresized_zpsa1b08a83.jpg

He looks so happy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment