August 19, 2014

The other day, I was walking around town area to buy clothes, and also looking for some sort of bag to put my LTF Pong Pong in, when I carry him around in my bag. I looked at so many things that could be carriers, including ipad cushioned holders...well, LTFs have to sit in it with their legs a bit bent but it was a weird size so I didn't get it. I also looked at pencil cases (those soft ones made with thick material that feels a bit cushion-y) but I didn't really like the design. I also popped by Sephora to see if their makeup bags might work (I think it would) but it was a bit big for what I wanted.

Basically I wanted a small pouch/bag that fits Cypher, a few of his clothes, maybe some other bits and pieces here and there for him (magic eraser, props maybe), which would be kept in my backpack when I do want to bring him out. So the bag itself has to have some cushion so he won't get roughed up while inside my backpack.

In the end, I got a pouch (makeup bag? toiletries pouch? I'm not too sure.) from Muji. It's labelled as "bag in bag" which just made no sense because this is just a bag, but hmmm. I don't know. I like the simple design and it feels really smooth inside unlike most of the random bags/pencil cases I was looking for. So yeah, Cypher would be quite safe inside.

 photo DSC_4432resized_zps7292cf22.jpg
Not sure if you can see it but there's a zip on the front which I can probably put his extra clothes in when I bring him out. Those little handles aren't really useful for me though.

 photo DSC_4434resized_zps816eaa93.jpg
Cypher inside the main compartment of the bag. You can see the other zipper here better. He has to bend his knees to fit in because the bag is just a bit small (Label wrote the bag's dimensions as 28cm across and Cy is 25cm tall, but I guess flat length doesn't work for a 3D object XD).

 photo DSC_4430resized_zps501d2ff8.jpg
And just to show what he looks like lying on the bag.

I did actually bring Cypher out just to get a better idea of which bags would fit and all, and although this bag is *just a bit* small, it's a good buy and the best choice in terms of what I wanted. So yeah, now he has a bag to travel to Korea with me in. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment