September 19, 2014

I realise I forgot to post the photos here when I posted it to tumblr, haha.

Anyway, I've been in Korea for about 2 weeks (or is it 3?) and the only doll I have with me now is Cypher. I've not really been taking photos of him, because I don't really want to bring him outside my room...and he's in the same outfit anyway, haha.

Here's a photo of the corridor of my dorm. It's really just a straight corridor with rooms on the side.

 photo DSC_5728editedresized_zps5a9a5b5e.jpg

Inside my room...which is messy (but I like seeing dolls in context, so yeah, I guess, haha)
 photo DSC_5743editedresized_zpsca318256.jpg

And a more normalish shot.
 photo DSC_5761editedresized_zpsec04b7ec.jpg

I've been checking out the location of doll cafes in Korea, but I've not gotten the time to go visit them (it's like an hour and a half ride on the subway, and I need to take a shuttle bus to the subway station, so travelling would be 2 hours D:), but I'm definitely going to at least 1 shop. There's nine9style, Volks Korea, Freedom Teller all in the same area near my site for school (Hongdae), and Iplehouse is in Yangjae, which I think I can take a bus to. But it's still far :( We'll see how that goes! Meanwhile I'm just trying out the different food in Korea. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment