October 20, 2014

 photo DSC_3304editedresized_zps8ae5cb6e.jpg

Taking old photos and editing them. Sometimes going through my old photos lets me see the way I took them in a different light. I almost always choose a different photo to edit from what I had edited immediately after the shoot. I guess my preference changes?

Things that could have been done better:
1. Nat's face positioned so the shadows are in a more defined fashion (like Dennis's)
2. Dennis right arm repositioned to be more relaxed
3. Tilt the camera for better composition (rule of thirds maybe)

I still quite like the photo, to be honest. Haha.

Also, have some photos of Cypher:
 photo DSC_5731editedresized_zps5fd5f3eb.jpg

 photo DSC_5734editedresized_zpse936f631.jpg

You can probably tell it's just my laptop behind (and my earphones, and my phone...whoops). The thing with LTFs is that they're small and they encourage my laziness. Haha. But then again, I've not taken much photos of Elly... Ahh well. I can blame many factors but to be honest I'm not particularly in dolly mood recently, since there's so much to see in Korea when I'm free, besides just playing with my dolls. I still like to pat Elly on the head though, sometimes. X3

No comments:

Post a Comment