November 5, 2014

Fall

 photo DSC_7630editedresized_zps69a8ead3.jpg

 photo DSC_7651editedresized_zpsd8d17653.jpg

 photo DSC_7661editedresized_zps912c544e.jpg

 photo DSC_7684editedresized_zps1e7b7e94.jpg

I had time today since my class ended early, so I finally got my lazy self to photograph Elly outside. This is some area behind my dormitories, and it's actually nice and quiet there, so I could sit on the floor and take photos (while looking strange as hell because I was using a 50mm lens and I didn't want to be too far from Elly in case she fell, so I was lying back to take photos ._.). I do have some full body shots of her but they didn't look too good (gosh, her legs are soooo disproportionately long, especially with heels and high waisted shorts), so nahh.

I like her beanie with the wavy hair. Not too sure what's her style but she might be the kind who switches between girly and somewhat street-style? And she's a girl with a bit of an edge. That's about how much I have with her personality so far, which isn't much, to be honest.

Also, in a not particularly related note, I miss Joe, my Esthy Peroth. I realise my photos of him are so few (I didn't take any of him when I was home during the holidays, even though he was on Nat's body for a while), so I dug around and found a photo to edit:

 photo DSC_1253editedresized_zps1c2398c2.jpg

Oh man, I miss him. I think I miss the dolls I don't have at random...sigh. But it's not like I can bring them all around all the time. I kind of switch between which dolls I want to play with so it's hard to decide who I want to bring around. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment