July 31, 2015

 photo DSC_2878editedresized_zpse4ugpxxq.jpg

 photo DSC_2882editedresized_zpslymw0fsf.jpg

 photo DSC_2874editedresized_zpsiol25otg.jpg

 photo DSC_2883editedresized_zpsf8dgimi1.jpg

So, I painted her, and I think winged eyeliner hides the original sculpted sleeping lids really well. I went a bit too dark on this faceup, and I don't think I'll be keeping her so sad and gloomy like this, especially on the general eyebrow shape, haha. I do think it was really fun to paint her different from how I usually do faceups though!

Her eyes are just white beads painted with acrylic and with tamiya gloss. It's weird how one eye too the glossy really nicely and made a dome shape (like how glass eyes dome), while the other refused to do that. I ended up photoshopping the white reflection on one of them. Haha.

Anyway, I think I'll wipe her and repaint at some point. It's harder to decide since she has no body (not even really one to borrow, unless you count Cypher's but he's NS and she's WS), and no wig, but I think the nagging about how overly sad she looks from my boyfriend got to me. Haha. I really like the default smiling Lilin, in NS. I'm not sure how that would translate into this faceplate. Maybe I'll mod her lip corners a bit. Or open her eyes more. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment