August 1, 2015

 photo DSC_3007editedresized_zpsatmxzs53.jpg

Zeke has a thing about personal space. He doesn't like human contact much. It's not so much that he doesn't want or need friends, but that he doesn't know how to go about having friends. It's tiresome and stressful. Instead, he records what he might tell a friend onto his blog. His reader becomes his friends in a way. But they will never get close enough to pop his personal bubble.

I think Zeke is asocial, and high introverted, haha. Also, I took a full body photo of him, because I really like how he looks in this outfit. :D

 photo DSC_3053editedresized_zpssmraauvy.jpg

I can go on and on, but let's call his general clothes taste, the "L" look (the Death Note character L). Haha. I like how this top hangs off him. Tried it on Caillen and it was just mehhh. But as I expected, Zeke fits it really well. As did the baggy jeans. His body also tends to slouch a lot when posing, and has a loose limbed look, which works out really well with the character. I picked it because I liked how thin it was for the height and shoulder width, and he still has a sufficiently thick neck, but is otherwise nice and lanky. The way he ends up posing slack-limbed is just a bonus, but one that makes me really happy with him everytime I pick him up. :>

I think there's some dolls like that. Dolls that I enjoy the experience of playing with as much as the photos after. Tiyana is the opposite of that. She tends to look better in photos but she is a pain to work with, haha. Especially her wig. But Zeke is a dream. The other doll I really like on a whole is Dennis, but he's always been a bias, I think. Zeke is an unexpected bias, especially in how I really like him as a Leeke Khal compared to the Esthy Peroth head I originally thought would be the sculpt for him. (My Peroth went through a lot of characters, from Caillen, to Benja, to now Joe). I think it was a good thing I bought the Khal first, because if I had my Peroth first, I might never have gotten him, and look at how well he worked out for Zeke's character?

On a side note, I would like to buy him another pair of headphones, with more silver bits, because this pair disappears into his hair since they're both so dark. And also, the Akagi body is really nicely sculpted, in general, for what I imagined for Zeke. But his toes are so weird. Lol. And my dolls don't wear shoes much. Or at least, Zeke doesn't really. Well, so long I like the rest of it, haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment