August 2, 2015

Get Ready With Me | Unoa Lilin mod

She is still currently unnamed, but I thought I'll get some photos of her, to get an idea of how her faceup looks when she's wigged and clothed.

Here's the video of me dressing her:



And the photos:
 photo DSC_3090editedresized_zpscysuv5dd.jpg

 photo DSC_3097editedresized_zpskval4byi.jpg
I really like this ^ She looks so sad though, haha. But really pretty.

I also tried to get one of her to make her look like she's sleeping, but I don't think it worked out that well. :/ And I put another necklace on her, because it's more shiny, but it didn't really work with the outfit as well as the first one did. Haha.
 photo DSC_3214editedresized_zpstfwmbxs9.jpg
And here's a photo of her odd proportions. The head is much too big for the body, especially without the wig to hide it. She has no neck to speak of, haha.
 photo DSC_3217editedresized_zpsukyzifo1.jpg

To be honest, she looks 90% alright in real life (aka 3D) but she is obviously off in photos, unless concealed by certain angles. Poor thing is going to be a faceplate for a long time, but at least I can still take some photos of her from time to time. She's unnamed because I fear that once I give her a name, I'll want to get her a body, and that isn't my priority now.

No comments:

Post a Comment