August 6, 2015

Jelly, oh jelly. (I'm so tired now.) Let's just look at photos of Jelly, cos I finished her faceup. :)

 photo DSC_3394editedresized_zpsvy9xcnft.jpg

 photo DSC_3341editedresized_zpsmjf4cy6b.jpg

Her eyes don't sit well, because they're too big. I need 12mms, I think. And her eyewells are not perfectly casted, because when I painted the eyeliner, I found dips/dents that I had to poke the tip of my brush into, to colour it in paint. Well, it's not really obvious when she was blank, and it's nothng a faceup can't cover. But thought I'll point it out. I'm still overall quite pleased with the quality and overall experience of buying from 5Stardoll, keeping in mind their low price. The only thing I do have an issue with, and which I don't have the ability to change, is how they actually casted the foot with the S hook embedded in it. This means she cannot rotate her feet, or "point her toes". This is a tad annoying if I try to have her standing mostly on one feet with the other bent. And of course when sitting, but there's more of an aesthetic choice than functional issue.

Anyway, I'm really tired from doing faceups and taking photos, going to leave this post short even though I have a bit more to say about Jelly. Next time, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment