January 8, 2016

Edited videos and uploaded them to youtube, but now after using the editor to enhance the video (increasing brightness and contrast), the videos are stuck in processing. Argh. Whyyy. I really want to share these videos okay.

**

I also edited a bunch of photos from the mini meet I had with Ching the other day, but I don't have the group shots yet. Still, I figure I should share these before I forget. I brought Pebbles, Hew and Joe there. Pebbles because we wanted to take photos of our Unoas together. Ching's Liese is a modded Latea. The indoor platform area was pretty nice and bright :)


 photo DSC_5175editedresized_zpsrmzj0bnb.jpg Then we went out for photos on the roof. Pebbles looking generally sad. Lol.
 photo DSC_5471editedresized_zpsxhlbigo6.jpg

Regarding the meet attendees, I took Hew out for photos cos he had a new faceup.
 photo DSC_5387editedresized_zpsysig7b8c.jpg

Joe was out cos he hardly gets photos. He's also wearing Caillen's wig (now his) because of that wig swap they had a long time back.
 photo DSC_5324editedresized_zps57mz1qae.jpg

 photo DSC_5319editedresized_zps03tlodag.jpg

There should still be a group shot and one of Ching's dolls which I think I will update when I do edit those photos. At least I got a bunch of new photos of my dolls. I think next up will be Elly and Tiyana. They've not had proper photos for a while now.

In the meantime, I took a bunch of photos today, of Cypher, Jelly and my Blythe. The Blythe has a name now! She's called Foggy. I'll explain more when the youtube video actually finishes editing/processing.

No comments:

Post a Comment