January 3, 2016

More Blythe stuff!



I finally edited the video of her box opening! It's quite different from a BJD box opening. So much more packaging involved, which kind of reminds me of Barbie's packaging (from when I was a kid). Anyway, I'm thinking of naming her Casey, or Cas for short.

I also made her an outfit (the one on the left below). This is the first outfit done almost entirely on the sewing machine. Previously I have been hand-sewing what little doll clothes I do make. There's a lot of mistakes, but I think I have a better idea on how to use the machine now. Also, the top is a bit short on one side...oops. Well, the overall look seems fine enough. The right photo is the top I made with her stock pants/bloomers. Haha. And a necklace I made.


I really want to put her back, but I think it'll be wiser to wait until I get her eyes, paint them, change them, before putting her back together. I'm also asking a friend to help me get her a PureNeemo body, so it'll be better if I do all the changes together, before trying to put her different parts back together. It's so much work, so doing it just once would be better. It's not like putting her back now would let me play with her much, since school is starting soon.

She needs to be glossed as well. Which is at least something I can do tomorrow, unlike the eyes (my order hasn't even shipped because it's the New Years holiday) and the body swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment