January 2, 2016

Just a thought... it seems that Blythe customs don't always have as decently drawn eyebrows (by that I mean line work, they don't look very sharp, and if it's a BJD faceup would usually be regarded as a beginner's lines in watercolour pencils), and yet these customs are sometimes selling or being asked for a price of $300+. I just wonder if the line work of eyebrows are not as big a concern for Blythes than it is for BJDs. I do recognise the price as being justified, since their carving and such are usually quite good, but the faceups are not to my liking. Well, anyway, it doesn't really matter since I'm not buying.

Side note: I do tend to prefer Blythes without eyebrows though. It gives them a certain charm, since their stock look never has eyebrows anyway.

Also, I have a long way to go in learning how to carve.

No comments:

Post a Comment