July 6, 2016





Here, have two grwm videos I did in one day. :D

I have the tendency to spam post and not post at all, because I can't stand not posting something when I already have it all edited and ready in my computer. Anyway, it's been really long since I changed my dolls, so it's a good thing. The rest of them are still waiting for my lazy self to do something with them.

I also recently did faceups for a local owner.

The first one is a Doll Leaves Andy in grey skin. It's a nice skin tone, and I managed to draw eyelid creases properly for this commission. He has removable ears, which was interesting to see in person. But they kept sticking together while I was spraying, which is annoying.

 photo DSC_7174editedresized_zpsjfrpevq8.jpg

 photo DSC_7180editedresized_zpsoywox4nc.jpg

 photo DSC_7177editedresized_zps9s1aas7p.jpg

 photo DSC_7188editedresized_zpsu7f2hq1h.jpg

The other faceup is a Resinsoul Ni (her owner wasn't super sure if this is the sculpt name), who's actually quite cute. I don't do such styles on my own dolls (all my 1/6 dolls aren't cutesy this way lol).

 photo DSC_7159editedresized_zpsacfcnrce.jpg

 photo DSC_7155editedresized_zpsetzj4kmw.jpg

 photo DSC_7152editedresized_zpsawurpclq.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment