July 11, 2016

Remember the get ready with me videos? Here's the photos I took that day of Joe and Caillen after changing them. Joe's looking less and less like the sunshine Cali beach boy lol. I blame Kpop. But ohhh well, the Peroth sculpt is really nice for the whole cool, cat eyed boy look, so I don't know, I think I'll keep him like this. Haha.

 photo DSC_7342editedresized_zpsqrqeuhos.jpg

 photo DSC_7258editedresized_zpsanxqhokp.jpg

 photo DSC_7270editedresized_zpsrezxodmc.jpg

 photo DSC_7304editedresized_zpspblp3i6s.jpg

 photo DSC_7311editedresized_zpsuol7spkt.jpg

(Taking off his jacket cos the weather in Singapore is too hot D:)

And Caillen is just wearing whatever I felt like putting him in. His wig is kind of a mess, but hey, I photographed both of them that day in the evening when the sun was going down, so I had to quickly make use of daylight while there still was so...

 photo DSC_7379editedresized_zps0vlumcve.jpg

 photo DSC_7350editedresized_zpshcxakj2g.jpg

 photo DSC_7417editedresized_zpsyurxmjrp.jpg

 photo DSC_7405editedresized_zps3l88r81o.jpg

I think dressing them is the only thing I've done with them recently. Actually getting around to doing things with them isn't too hard (I unstrung and washed Sion's body today), but the initial inertia of doing it is very high, so I've not really been doing doll stuff lately. I did take more photos today, which I'll update soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment