September 4, 2016

Wee, the Unoa Roron is available. I just paid for her, and all I have to do is wait. :) The faceplates will finally have a body. Crossing my fingers that she'll match with the faceplates. (i.e. hopefully she's fresh skin, instead of normal skin, even though normal skin won't be too far off but you know, the closer the match the better). If the photo is accurate, I should be getting 2 Roron default faceplates, one with the default faceup, one blank. The faceupped one is definitely going to be sold, and if there is really the blank one as well, she will either be sold or become an extra faceplate for the Roar face. I still haven't decided if the Lilin default fp will be a different character, but at least they can all share bodies.

Also, side note for myself when I order from Mandarake next time. If you use paypal and there isn't enough paypal balance in your account for your purchase, they'll just charge the whole sum to your linked debit/credit card, instead of splitting the payment (i.e. charge what they can to the balance, and charge the remainder to your debit/credit card). Kind of different from when I ordered from other places like ninestyle, but it works out since I didn't really want to touch my paypal balance anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment