November 26, 2019

Brain dump/ramble  ahead.

So... I ordered a Milktea Rose Ryuzo when it was available last week because I sort of gave up trying to get a Mocha Ryzuo. BUT then yesterday, k.shiro told me she had a friend selling her Mocha Ryuzo and I went ahead to buy it. So now I'm waiting for 2 Ryuzos, a mocha and a milktea rose one. Haha. The mocha one has Pavel's faceup which I will keep, so I'm thinking of doing faceups on the mtr one. It would mean, after axing Hew from my crew cos I didn't need two of the same dolls, I would now have two Ryuzos. Ha. I don't know what to do with two of the same sculpt because only Danny and Andy needs that but I already decided to make my Volks Olivia Danny. So now the Ryuzos are supposed to be new characters?

So this morning I started thinking what to do with the characters of these new dolls. I mean Parker and Alfie both are not fixed either, character wise. So, I was toying with the idea of making them sorta a Leverage crew? If you didn't know, I love Leverage. It's an American show, but there's recently a Korean adaption and both are so fun. Anyway, think Ocean 11 but there's just 5 of them trying to con people, in a sorta modern Robin Hood help the people who can't help themselves by stealing from the rich/corrupt way.

So back to the dolls, Parker has to be the thief, for sure, because he's named after Parker who was a thief in the series (Leverage's Parker was a girl though). Then I was like, the two Ryuzos would be fun to have as grifters. Imagine a team with twin grifters, oh wow, the target won't know what hit them you know? Alfie could be the hacker cos he's already and awkward anxious dude and also cos he's paler than the rest so imma just take it as a hacker staying indoors alot lol. Then the question is, who would be the mastermind? I kinda want a girl for it just cos one thing I love about Leverage is that it has well written female characters you know? Freddie won't work (cos it's a different story) and also cos I decided to make him (her?) Danny instead. So I started imagining... Switch Taerin and Little Monica Sophia (dreaming eyes) would be cool. It'll be a tiny but fierce girl who plans shit. And then I was like, oh, this sounds like Elly lmao. I don't know if this would be Elly 2.0 but uh, yeah that's the extent of my daydream lol. I don't actually have enough space at home for so many dolls so I don't think this would really work? But uh. I wanted to put this train of thoughts down here in case I do wanna explore it next time.

[EDIT]
Omg I forgot about the rosy white Switch Sohwa hybrid I wanted (I want him on an Iplehouse SID body). He's the hitter, of course. Pale, cos he's just born that way and he's kinda cute tbh, but lethal. It'll be a mix of Monsta X Wonho and Leverage's Elliot. My biases are showing lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment