November 19, 2019

I'm thinking I may make Freddie Danny instead. I don't think there's a suitable muscular female body that I like for her, and if I make her head (Volks Olivia) a boy, Danny would be the closest. The question is what body would she go on? I tried her on the SD17 boy body and man, the neck is way too thick. Anyway, it's a thought, not fully formed yet. We'll see how it goes.

I also impulsively ordered a head on Mandarake, and I'm now waiting for Mandarake's reply on whether the head is available. Not revealing the sculpt yet in case I don't get it but eh. It's been a while since I did this kind of impulsive purchase...

For planned purchases, tomorrow Switch will release their Milktea Rose skin Ryuzo, which I do intend to buy. That's partly what drove me to bring Freddie out and wonder what I'll do with her. Cos of the Ryuzo that I intend to buy + the potential head I may be getting, my mind has already decided I can't keep everyone I have. I think Caillen (Migi cynical ryu) would be getting the cut. But I'm already doing his faceup so I might just finish that and sell him? I dunno yet. Ah. This is why unplanned purchases mess things up. But it's also fun. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment