June 12, 2012

Doll Meet

Went for a doll meet with Catherine (Zetahadrian), Eleanor (Shunyuki), Qian Xiu (Usaaki/Minyo) and Ching Yan yesterday.

Photobucket
A blurry group photo, cos my camera was uncooperative. Only 1 not inside is Ching Yan's Soseo, cos he's a head. Left to right: Havyen (Soom Lami), Polar (Migi Shion), North (Migi Cho), South (Migi Cho), Hijikata (IOS Mezz), Sion (Migi Miho), Hew (Migi Miho), Valerie (AS Kana), ?? (Sorry, I didn't get the name/sculpt, but he's a little fee something?)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love Polar's smirk :)

Photobucket
Ching Yan swapped her Cho for her Soseo after this, yup.

Photobucket
I really like Soseo's nose :D

Photobucket
Catherine's much better at posing dolls than I am...you can see what she was able to do with my twins, haha. Whereas if it's just me, it'll be boring photos of them sitting side by side,

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Soseo borrowing the 70cm IOS body.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Valerie's so pretty, and she makes me want to get my girls. I did plan for girls but arh, not yet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's all the photos that were decent enough (read: not too shaky/blur) to make it. Had a fun day out, but man, editing so many photos is a bitch. I've not decided which to upload to dA, so I'm being lazy and putting it all here for now, then decide another day, when I'm not so tired.

1 comment:

  1. upload the kiss one! where they look like they're about to kiss!

    ReplyDelete