July 22, 2014

Box opening - Caillen's body + LLT Roderich

I always wanted to get a Popodoll 68cm boy body, especially for Caillen, so when I saw one in the marketplace, I got it...but it comes with a LLT Roderich head. Which is a sculpt I like (and now that I can see in real life, I really love the nose and lips), and I'm still thinking of what to do with the head now. Ahh, I am still on 3 for floating head count cos of that >_< But anyway, here's a bunch of photos from box opening. I kind of stopped taking photos on this camera after a while...

 photo DSC_3247resized_zpsf87d7bcd.jpg
I actually missed the collection yesterday so I had to go down to POPstation in the morning. It's like a 24/7 collection service from electronic lockers instead of the Post Office. Anyway, that meant I could get my package at 8am instead of when the PO opens, haha. The parcel is bigger than I thought it would be, since I asked for it to be shipped unstrung.

 photo DSC_3250resized_zpsf2fbed59.jpg
Also, I'm not sure why my address has "Stockholm" in it, especially cos the sender asked me if she had to write "Singapore" twice for city and country...Hmmm. Either way, since this was sent from Stockholm, the postman probably didn't care about that, lol.

 photo DSC_3255resized_zps4b5115a1.jpg
After opening the box...

 photo DSC_3259resized_zps27a92659.jpg
And after removing all the extra foam, bubblewrap, plastic bags etc used to cushioned the edges, you can see the actual bag of parts is smaller. Super secure packing, which I appreciate as a buyer. (But afterwards, clearing up all the excess packaging and sorting them into recyclable piles took quite a while >_< Oh well, for keeping Caillen's body safe, I guess I can do that ><)

 photo DSC_3265resized_zps4a57bc32.jpg
The bag of parts! It looks so strange like this.

 photo DSC_3269resized_zps1f07eabe.jpg

 photo DSC_3270resized_zpsb0f17661.jpg
And the first thing I took out was the LLT Roderich head :)

 photo DSC_3279resized_zps43261d0d.jpg
This was the faceup he had, but I'm removing it (Actually I already removed most of it, but there's still white residue aka MSC left so I'm doing that again another day). I'm still thinking about what character he fits cos I am really loving his nose and lips. I'm not sure if I like the dreaming eyes but I don't want to mod his eyes either, especially without a character in mind...HMMMM. Still thinking.

 photo DSC_3298resized_zps0a7bb1e1.jpg
Also, his CoA. I never remember how to spell LLT in full...:/ La Legende de Temps.

 photo DSC_3305resized_zps97a82e2c.jpg
This was the first part of the body I unwrapped, the middle part of the torso. Look at the number of notches it has. I did however, string him too loosely so the many notches aren't too useful right now. And I forgot to take photos in between, so skip all the unwrapping of the individual parts and stringing (unwrapping took the longest. Stringing was quite fast, cos the channels inside the body wasn't too narrow for my twine to go through)

 photo DSC_3307editedresized_zpse168d6e1.jpg
And a quick comparison of Caillen, Migi modded Cynical Ryu on the Popo 68cm body, beside Zeke who's a Leeke Khal on Akagidoll 66cm body. I didn't want to undress Zeke for this so yeahhhhh.

 photo DSC_3322editedresized_zpsa0ec063a.jpg
And look at how smug Caillen is now. Look. Out of all my floating heads who got bodies, he's got to be the one who gives off the most happy vibes now that he has a body. Seriously. So much happy vibes. :D

 photo DSC_3360editedresized_zps8b510c69.jpg
Also, I made a flower crown a few days back, so Caillen got to wear it for fun.

And this is a shot I took from instagram cos I didn't take anything with my Nikon, but I thought I'll show you the mess after unwrapping (which Zeke was like WHUTTTTTT and Caillen was just really proud of).

(Also, did I mention that the hands are blushed? Yeah, cos they are, and it looks pretty good :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment