July 31, 2014

 photo DSC_3400editedresized_zpsa78c1eb4.jpg

Have a kinda dark photo of my still unnamed Roderich head. I did his faceup, and I forgot to take photos with nice lighting. (Mostly cos I sent my laptop for servicing and I couldn't edit photos, so I didn't feel like taking photos). I really like how his faceup turned out, but I don't have a clue what to do with him. And he doesn't really fit (vibes wise, rather than proportion wise) on the Granado Nuevo body he borrowed from Kristolf. I'm still not sure what I'm doing with him really, so for now he's still unnamed. Bleh. I feel bad. I've never had a doll unnamed for long (Even Joe, my Peroth jumped from character to character). Mostly because I buy heads/dolls with characters in mind, but this head is kind of just a "I like this head, and I want the body he's sold with my another doll". :/ Ahhhh. He's gorgeous (I really really like the sculpt), but I need a character for him soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment