July 14, 2014

Casual doll meet!

I went to a small casual doll meet yesterday organised by MK (lipslock). It was really fun chatting to all of them (we could talk about stuff besides dolls, which is always good) and oh my, all the serious discussion about juices and consistency (ehhh ;) ) Anyway, I realise I don't have individual/smaller group shots of some of the dolls! D: I totally didn't realise it until I edited the photos, which sucks. I didn't take photos of Kris (my Mihael but he's mine so that's fine) and Krios (MK's Resiner, which is D:) Anyway here's the photos :)

 photo DSC_3185editedresized_zps9194e306.jpg
MK's Hunter :D (First time seeing him in real life. He's super cool. Also, fist hands and knuckle tats!)

 photo DSC_3187editedresized_zps5e78e212.jpg
Max (Mouldysweet's) who looks really good with ginger hair too (He's usually blond). And you can't see it but he has a small pony tail at the back, haha.

 photo DSC_3189editedresized_zps35d62904.jpg
The 2 Soseos together. We were saying how they look quite different but somewhat equally bored/have a I-don't-care look.

 photo DSC_3190editedresized_zps06f174b7.jpg
I like this shot of the 2 of them better but Max isn't in focus cos of the angle...

 photo DSC_3196editedresized_zps12c63f72.jpg
Higeki (Thanat0s on instagram's) looks really sweet and pretty, haha. First time seeing an AA sculpt in real life (I owned an AA body before but I've never seen their heads), and he's really cute :)

 photo DSC_3209editedresized_zpsb74679fa.jpg
Mitchel (MK's) looks really cute and small and grumpy. I swear after all these meets I'm highly tempted to get a tiny cos they're so small. But uhhhh the thought of getting clothes for a new size...and the number of heads I have. I should just admire other people's tinies, haha. Also, he's ginger too! I wanted to take a photo of all the gingers together but I forgot in the midst of the talking. And eating the truffle fries. Mostly talking.

 photo DSC_3221editedresized_zps8d52078c.jpg
Gabby (mine) with Mitchel cos I wanted a photo of the white skin dolls. Haha. Since they usually appear overexposed with NS dolls. BUT...

 photo DSC_3230editedresized_zps22eb8635.jpg
Look at this shot, Gabby isn't overexposed! And Hunter is NS but he's not very dark haha. And they both have faceups by propertyoftheuchiha though Gabby's one is quite old so there's a difference in linework etc but they're both really nice faceups. Also, this is just me being amazed by Hunter's lower lashes cos they're really really fine.

 photo DSC_3238editedresized_zpsc940d3d8.jpg
As I said, I missed out photos of Kris (see his huge hair?) and Krios (who is even more good looking in real life. I don't know why but I love seeing Volks sculpts in real life cos they have even more "life" to them? I can't really explain, haha). This is the group shot with a mirror in the background so you can somewhat make out us standing in the background and the fries are on the side of the photo too, lol.

It was a really fun meet and I'm just imagining the next meet will be so funny (it's a themed meet, hehe.) But anyway I'll post photos of those when that meet comes around... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment