July 2, 2014

Caillen's new wig

 photo DSC_2605editedresized_zpse65c8a51.jpg

 photo DSC_2652editedresized_zps6f1f9953.jpg

It looks almost the same as his previous one, colour wise, but the texture is softer, and the fur is longer. And it has more blond bits. It's so subtle that I think it's not very noticeable if I don't mention it, haha. Basically I ordered 5 wigs from LaEsperanza (I know, 5 is a bit much for me, but I couldn't help it >_<), and here's one of it. 3 of the wigs are on my dolls right now but I'm a bit lazy to take photos of them all, so I'll update slowly...

I quite like the wigs from this shop. The texture is soft, the fur is thinner than say, Spite and Malice or Thereif, but thicker than Sunny's. There's a lot of colours too. I might buy more, especially a blue one (or a blue with other colours haha), but I'm kinda broke now D: We'll see! I'm quite excited about the wigs actually, haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment