July 2, 2014

Shadowboxing

 photo DSC_2872editedresized_zpsdd246a4f.jpg

 photo DSC_2906editedresized_zps74e80002.jpg

***

He can hold those bulky arms on his own! :3 That aside, I'm glad I changed his hands to the jointed ones cos otherwise he can't do the jabs without looking stupid. Haha. And I really want to do a quick kickboxing workout but I can't cos I'm still sick D: (I'm not very good but it's fun, so who cares?)

Anyway, Kristolf's wig is a painnnnnn. As in it is a poofy messy that looks bad without a hat, but it's also the only wig I like, in the right colour, and of the right wavey-ness. I tried mohair but it's more...smaller waves and softer, which isn't gungho enough for him. I think I need to get him a beanie or something (I'm suspecting the beanie needs to be super strong to hold his wig in :x). That aside, Kristolf is like a more ...undecided character personality wise. Unlike some of my other dolls who have more decided characteristics, I'm not very certain how I want Kris to be like, so I'm waiting to find out when I play with him, haha. Like this round of photos make me think he's the kind of guy who gets bulky not from hitting the gym, but lots of outdoor exercise, hiking, kickboxing, mixed martial arts etc.

Also, he's wearing some random stuff that happens to fit him. I need to buy/make him clothes D:

No comments:

Post a Comment