July 3, 2014

I took some photos of the twins today, with the new wigs :) Hew was originally wearing the black/olive one cos I ordered that for him, but I realise he suits the blond/brown one better, so I think he's gonna stick to that for now. And of course, Sion gets the colourful wig :D When I first got it I thought a blue based one might have turned out better but the purple is starting to grow on me (I ordered it not realising how much purple I would end up with lol).

 photo DSC_2987editedresized_zps3c9e3cab.jpg

 photo DSC_3045editedresized_zps7b7446f9.jpg

As I was taking the photos, I kept having the impression Sion's eyes are a bit wonky but he seems to look alright? I don't know...
 photo DSC_3081editedresized_zpsc6a3c340.jpg

And I finally got the hang of styling this wig by the end of the photoset, and Hew finally looks decent, haha.
 photo DSC_3105editedresized_zpsd532fe41.jpg

I think the furwigs are starting to grow on me. I might make this their "default" wig instead of their previous black fibre wig (that just keeps covering their faces).

No comments:

Post a Comment